Friday, March 15, 2013

Welcome

Hi. Welcome to Beyond the Iron Curtain, a blog where I will talk about the goings on of Eastern European football, from matches to transfer rumours to historical events and everything in between. My main focus will be on Russia, Ukraine and Turkey, but I will also feature the football of other nations, including Croatia, Serbia and the Czech Republic among others. Feel free to leave your opinions in the comments, but please keep it clean and free of any potentially inappropriate discussion. And above all, enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I´11 be looking forward to following this. Great work so far!

    Will there also be some player profiles coming up?

    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For now, I'll just be keeping up the match reports, but I'm planning to expand to transfer rumours and player profiles overthe off-season, so look forward to that

      Delete